Sean joined the Centre for Marine and Renewable Energy in September 2014 and currently works as the administrative lead on a European funded FP7 Marie Curie IAPP projects, MARINCOMP and for MaREI’s Energy Policy & Modelling research team.
- Planning and coordination of the activities required to produce the deliverables of the Energy Policy and Modelling research team.
- Planning and coordination of the activities required to produce the deliverables of the MARINCOMP Marie Curie IAPP project.
- Manage, review and monitor the financial performance of the MARINCOMP Project.
- Prepare reports & presentations and present project EU deliverables and research results to internal and external audiences.
- Disseminate the progress made on EU projects through web pages, media and at conferences.
- Support in the recruitment and secondment of researchers for Marie Curie IAPP projects.
Sean is a graduate of NUI Galway, with a BEng in Industrial Engineering and Information Systems. After six years working with Bank of Ireland in the IT Strategy, Planning & Control and Operational Risk business units, Sean returned to University College Cork in 2012 to complete his MEngSc in Sustainable Energy.