Competition for 3rd level student engineers: Can you explain Engineering to school children in 60 seconds or less?
10 finalists will be selected for the 60-second This is Engineering… Film Festival screening at 12 noon on 16th March 2021, sponsored by Engineers Ireland West Region.
Create a video of 60 seconds or less and upload it to your Instagram (tag @EngineersIreland) or Twitter (tag @EngineerIreland) account using the hashtags #ThisIsEngineering2021 and #STEPSEngineersWeek.
- Entries can be submitted until 11pm on Saturday, 6th March 2021
- Entry is free for all students registered on an engineering degree programme in a third level institution on the Island of Ireland
- The €700 prize fund will be split between the two video categories with 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes of €200, €100 and €50, respectively.
- Vlog, animation, live action, graphical, photo montage – you decide how the video looks
- Only videos completed since 1st January 2021 may be submitted.
Full competition details can be found HERE
Any UU Engineering students out there looking to get creative, take a look at the latest @EngineerIreland competition #ThisIsEngineering2021
Create a 60 second video to explain Engineering to school children and you could win a prize and get your work featured in the campaign! https://t.co/u9HCHKEdHo
— UU Engineering at Jordanstown (@UUEngineering) February 10, 2021