The GRRIP project will hold its final conference on 1-2 December 2022. The project started in January 2019. Four research performing organisations (RPO) and one dual-function RPO and research funding organisation (RFO) in the marine and maritime sector have created and established structures and formal processes to support and promote the five dimensions of Responsible Research and Innovation: gender equality, public engagement, open access, science education, and ethics, with support from other partners in the project.
We are excited to share our journey of influencing, and informing, institutional change with you, and to learn from you and other similar RRI projects (e.g. GRACE, SuperMORRI, NewHoRRIzon, Co-Change).
Join the GRRIP conference online or in Gran Canaria.
The conference on 1-2 December 2022 aims to:
• Share the journey of RRI institutionalisation: assessing RRI baseline, identifying interventions, and implementing them.
• Exchange experiences of the challenges and opportunities in the RRI implementation activities.
• Present the monitoring and evaluation results.
• Provide a space to exchange ideas and practices with other Swafs projects and Quadruple Helix members.
• Launch the Marine and Maritime RRI community.
Location: PLOCAN, Taliarte, s/n, 35214 Telde, Gran Canaria (Las Palmas), Spain (hybrid event)
• Day 1: 9 am to 5 pm (Dublin/Lisbon/London) on 1st December 2022;
• Day 2: 9 am to 1 pm (Dublin/Lisbon/London) on 2nd December 2022