Hydrogen Ireland Conference 2022
November 22, 2022 9:00 am
The first Hydrogen Ireland Conference – H2Irl 2022, is being held at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Dublin, Ireland from 22-23 November 2022.
The event is geared towards industry professionals, technical and academic partners, research collaborators, policy makers and Government officials.
The mission of the Hydrogen Ireland Conference is to ensure that Ireland is part of the Hydrogen Transition to net zero and to showcase the members of Hydrogen Ireland.
- Minister Eamon Ryan, Minister for the Environment, Climate and Communications
- Bart Biebuyck, Executive Director, Europe’s Clean Hydrogen Partnership Funding
- Speakers from across Ireland, UK, Europe & beyond
- The Climate Emergency
- Decarbonisation plans for Ireland & UK/Europe
- Hydrogen’s role in the energy system
- Hydrogen production
- Hydrogen supply
- Hydrogen demand
- Hydrogen economics
- Hydrogen certification & project funding
- Hydrogen safety, planning & regulation
- Community hydrogen projects