Title: Funded Investigator
Location: TU Dublin
Engaged in energy and building research, particularly building stock energy modelling, Energy Performance Certification and energy policy, heat pumps, and the Irish housing stock.
Robust real-time energy stock modelling using AI and Machine Learning applied to EPC databases.
- Residential stock energy modelling, the default effect and statistically relevant modelling data
- Thermophysical characteristics of the Ireland’s housing sector
- Integration of heat pumps to retrofitted dwellings
- Vernacular and current thermal characteristics of the residential sector in Ireland
- Energy Performance Gap
- Deep Retrofit
- Optimsiation of Heating Systems