Make a difference researching and developing a framework to address barriers to develop and integrate modular building façades to residential retrofits. More information available here
This PhD is financed by MaREI, the SFI Centre for Energy, Climate and Marine under the ERBE CDT Programme. Supervising institutions are the Technological University Dublin (Ireland) and University College London (UK).
If this topic is of interest to you, please complete the survey here.
You will be prompted to upload your:
1) CV with the following information: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree & Award (if applicable) (Title & Award); Postgraduate Thesis Title (if applicable); Any Research Experience and publications to date.
2) Cover Letter with a brief statement (Max 500 words) outlining your motivation for pursuing a PhD on this research topic and why you are particularly suited to this research proposal and programme.
3) Most recent Transcripts (Bachelor and/or Master)
4) Copy of Awards (Bachelor and/or Master)
5) For non-native English speakers: English proficiency certificate OR Letter from the institution awarding the most recent degree that all courses and exams are provided in English.
Please submit the above by 9.00 a.m. Monday 14th September (Irish Time).
Should you have questions on how to complete the form or wish to withdraw your application, please contact Philippe.Lemarchand@TUDublin.ie