What is the Solution to Ireland’s Energy Dilemma?
October 27, 2022 11:00 am
As part of Maynooth University’s Research Week 2022, COER’s interdisciplinary panel will discuss what they think the solution to Ireland’s energy dilemma is…..and then they want to hear from you!
What is it going to take in order for Ireland to halt climate change while facing growing energy demands?
- Alex White – Minister Communications, Energy and Natural Resources 2014-2016
- Prof John Ringwood – Centre for Ocean Energy Research (maynoothuniversity.ie) – Director Centre for Ocean Energy Studies
- Prof. Conor Murphy, ICARUS
- Dr. Erivelton Nepomuceno, Electronic Engineering Dept
- Dr. Joao Henriques – Technical University of Lisbon
It will take place on the 27th of October from 11 am until 12.30 pm in the Hamilton Building Seminar Room with plenty of time for questions. It will also be broadcast via MSTeams.
If you would like to attend in person we have limited availability so, please contact ei.um@yrraB.ennAeirraC