- Aeolus – a mid-altitude surveillance platform for use in security, health and safety operations.
- AWESCO – Creation of a new generation of leading European scientists, by training Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) in training-by-research environments.
- Excellabust – Aims to significantly strengthen marine robotics research by addressing networking gaps and deficiencies that exist between key organisations at the EU level.
- Low cost ocean observation Technologies (Cullen Fellowship)
- MaRINET2 – trans-national access programme to 57 top-level research facilities and infrastructures.
- MORUS – robotic system comprised of an aerial and an underwater vehicle capable of autonomous and cooperative work.
- Challenging conditions UAV landing – Development of reliable semi-automated control system helping UAV pilots to land airborn vehicles on moving targets.
- NETMAR – Maritime incidents intervention and situational awareness systems
- Seadbed survey in shallow coastal areas – Development of control systems for unmanned surface vehicles to autonomously perform surveys even in shallow water.
- OceanRings – Control and navigation suite for offshore commercial ROVs.