A new paper by Emilio Laino and Gregorio Iglesias from MaREI at University College Cork on ‘Extreme climate change hazards and impacts on European coastal cities: A review’ is available to read here.
- Comprehensive understanding of climate change impacts on coastal cities through multifaceted methodology.
- Systematic scientific literature review of Scopus and Web of Science databases.
- Local expertise from a collaborative process involving ten diverse European coastal cities.
- Unique perspective on the complex nature of climate change impacts at city level.
- Baseline for risk assessments and adaptation strategies considering multiple climate-related hazards.