The paper entitled ‘Sharing the grid: The key to equitable access for small-scale energy generation’ is available here.
- We propose energy policy to prevent DG access inequality in electricity grids.
- We model and test three allocation policy paths for small-scale DG access in Ireland.
- The progression of accepted and rejected DG installations is studied.
- Customer access and participation increase if the grid is seen as a shared resource.
- The connection between demographics and access to DG installations is studied.