Renewable Energy forms one of the pillars for delivering a global sustainable environment and the commitment to climate change targets. The renewable energy industry has matured, with huge investments being put into it globally. This conference will look at how Ireland is approaching renewable energy and the diverse options available to meet our Climate Change Targets by 2030.
The Renewable Energy Conference has a line-up of experts who will speak on Solar Energy, the role of hydrogen and the risks associated, Ireland’s Implementation of Relevant EU Directives and so much more.
This event will be chaired by the Director of MaREI, Brian Ó Gallachóir.
- Conall Bolger, CEO of the Irish Solar Energy Association
- Dr Eoin Syron, Assistant Professor in School of Chemical and Bioprocess Eng UCD, Academic Lead of Integrated Energy Lab UCD
- Dr. Fergal Callaghan, Director, AWN Consulting
- Seán Finan, Chief Executive Officer with IrBEA
- Nick O’Neill, Director at SLR Environmental Consulting (Ireland) Ltd