UCC to host EWTEC 2017
The European Wave and Energy Tidal Conference (EWTEC) 2017 will be held at University College Cork, Ireland from August 27th to September 2nd 2017.
The European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC) series are international technical and scientific conferences, focused on ocean renewable energy and widely respected for their commitment to maintain high standards of academic and industrial contributions.
The call for abstracts for EWTEC 2017 is now open under the following thematic tracks:
- wave / tidal resource characterization
- wave / tidal device development and testing
- wave / tidal hydrodynamic modelling
- grid integration, PTO & control
- station keeping, moorings and foundations
- structural mechanics :- materials, fatigue, loadings
- environmental impact and appraisal
- operations and maintenance
- economical, social, legal & political aspect of MRE
For more information on EWTEC 2017 including abstract submission and registration visit the conference website.