Energy Ireland 2022 will bring together all the key stakeholders in the Irish energy sector to discuss and debate the key drivers of the energy transition and the current energy price crunch. It will look forward to the developments for this crucial decade and examine the deployment of developing technologies such as energy storage and green hydrogen.
Key themes for the 2022 conference:
- Geopolitical context to the energy transition
- Improving Ireland’s energy security
- Developing Ireland’s offshore wind energy resources
- Future electricity system development
- Decarbonising Ireland’s gas network
- Role of renewable energy technologies in the energy transition
- Importance of digital networks in Ireland’s energy future
Click here for more information about the event.
|Brian Ó Gallachóir||Rory Monaghan|